Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why I Won't Do Soldiers

Ok, not what you think. Thanks for reading thus far.

This morning Meg and Ian's Instructor Quian came in to talk about Soldiers of Fitness.
For the last few weeks, everyone has been trying to get me to commit to trying this out. Truthfully, I have no interest. No, it's not because I'm lazy and don't like exercising but I like to do it at my own pace. All jokes aside, and we've made many during the show, I don't think I'm in really bad shape at all. Sure, I can stand to lose a few pounds. I guess I can improve my cardio but I watch what I eat..I really don't overindulge, I'm a casual drinker and don't do any drugs. I've been thinking about getting back into drumming lately. I played for about 8 years and if you want a workout? Try playing an entire RUSH concert from beginning to end.

I'm glad Meg and IAN are really enjoying their experience at SOF. I think it's a great program if you're looking at getting your ass in gear and getting into shape. For the time being, I'm going to exercise my fingers a little and keep writing some blogs, keep working my mind (i'm in great mental shape I know that much!) and maybe when it feels natural to me, I'll start a work out regiment that works for me. I think everyone should do whatever they feel is the right amount of exercise. Biking in Copperfield seems like a pretty good work out for this guy! See ya at the marsh.

Frank

No comments: